Alongside Destruction AllStars, Sackboy: A Big Adventure.
Sony has confirmed its first-party launch line-up for PS5.
The two headliners are Bluepoint’s Demon’s Souls remake and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales from Insomanic Games – with the latter confirmed to also be a PS4 game.
Elsewhere there’s Destruction AllStars from Lucid Games / XDEV, and Sackboy: A Big Adventure from Sumo Digital / XDEV.
Also listed is Astro’s Playroom, which was announced at the initial PS5 reveal, which comes pre-loaded on the console.
Here’s the list of SIE Worldwide Studios games coming to PS5 on day one, per a Sony press release:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – £69.99 (RRP)
- Destruction AllStars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – £69.99 (RRP)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – £51.99 (RRP)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – £69.99 (RRP)
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – £59.99 (RRP)
Also joining them from third-party studios is Fortnite, which will carry over your progress from other platforms.
Tonight, finally Sony confirmed the PS5 price and release date- arriving in the UK on November 19th, and for the same price as the Xbox Series X.
If you’re looking for a complete list of other titles on the way, our PS5 games list page can help.